Regular nibbles from the Bible. . .come for a bite, leave with an appetite



May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight. (Psalm 19:14, MSG)

Monday, February 11, 2013

PASSING TODAY

Two things happened today:

One is that nothing jumped out at me upon my first reading of Leviticus 11-12.

The second is that I accidentally  posted the blog about the anniversary of my daughter's and mother's deaths to this blog.

So maybe it's a God-thing, and that's the message he intends for you to hear today.

And for anyone who is interested in visiting my journey through the depths of grief . . . the whole story is laid out in my other blog, http://darlenefranklinwrites.blogspot.com/, which I began as a way to give voice to my pain.  If you have experienced a similar pain, it may help . . . or not.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment